Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What to be expecting...

Friday is our hall's "Crazy Christmas Sweater Day" so expect a post on ironic fashion and how to pull it off without looking tacky or like a hipster.

I'd like to start putting up some posts on music. I've been wanting to write about some bands, so expect that to start up soon.

There are some girls I've met here with awesome fashion sense, so I may start posting "closet-tours" with some of my fellow fashion-obsessed students.

I love counterculture and subculture movements. I spend hours researching them. I'd love to enlighten any readers on some past and present movements, clearing up misconceptions and shedding light on the reasoning behind them.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone reads my posts, but I'm just gonna keep on truckin' and hope something happens.

Currently listening to: "The Reeling" Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment