Monday, December 7, 2009

I don't think you understand...

I want you out of my life. And I don't think you're taking the hints. I don't want to crush you, but I'm an inch away from blowing up. You're annoying and ignorant. I've tried to shut you out so many times before. You're toxic. You make me so angry, I lash out and make things worse. Somehow, you think that you can just expect me to forgive and/or forget every stupid thing you've done when you just keep cranking them out. I've never liked you. I've never liked your family. And I think I've made that clear in the past. And yet you keep trying to be my "friend." I try to never hate. But you make it so hard. If you're reading this, you know who you are. Don't message me. Don't text me. (By the way, HOW did you get my number?!) Don't try to talk about it. You will never change my mind. I've conceded to you before because I felt bad hurting your feelings. No more. You have other friends. You mean nothing to me. Leave. Me. Alone. Consider this your formal invitation to GTFO.

Currently listening to: "I am Your Skin" The Bravery

2 comments:

  1. Now it's my turn to read your blog. :P

    Wow. This is intense. I think I could guess who you wrote this too. But doesn't it feel good to get it out? Sigh. I wish writing it out never got me in trouble as much as it has, but I'm glad it was for the better...

    By the way, I like the blog :)

    By the way, like the blog. :)

    Anyways... happy... listening to The Killers and other... ness. Wow, don't know what I'm talking about. Okay, finding these quotes. Ahhhhhhhhh. Stupid paper, I hate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well damn, it's been almost 3 years now since you posted it and I remember the harsh sting I felt when I first read these words. I've gotta say it hurts as much now as it did back then. Ashley, I'd only been trying to be your friend all those years and my only hope is that you can forgive my horrendous knack for irritating you and for being hopelessly ignorant. Your friendship was one of the biggest things I valued back then and I took it for granted and totally destroyed it. We were super close once, and even as we drifted I never forgot about our friendship. I can't access you through any social network as you blocked me from them after you posted this. My only hope, once again, is that maybe, just maybe, you could find it in your heart to maybe possibly open up lines of communication again? It's been nearly three years and I've changed in a vast amount of ways. I just want to see how you are doing. I can't believe I threw away a friendship like I did here. I think you'd like my musical tastes now btw. We'd have a lot to catch up on. I don't even know if you read this anymore but if you do, know that I miss you very much and would really like to talk sometime.

    ReplyDelete